Backflow cones or backflow incense cones are just as the name suggests. Backflow cones are cone shaped incense. In backflow cones, the incense smoke flows in the other direction as opposed to other types of incense cones. In this situation the smoke from the incense burners flow downwards instead of upwards. This is as a result of the backflow incense burner that is designed to ensure the smoke flows in such a way.
Incense is an aromatic material derived from natural resources like plants, trees and flowers. Incense is meaningful to several cultures for different reasons. One reason we can fully trace is religion and spirituality. The oldest incense burner we can trace is one used during in Ancient Egypt. It is a simple kettle and we know that the priests and magicians used incense because it chased out the evil spirits and welcomed the benevolent spirits. This may be because of the pleasant smell or perhaps there are spiritual qualities of incense that we have yet to understand.
Incense can be used in aromatherapy, public spaces, yoga studios, tea shops as well as a host of other locations. Incense cones in several types. The most recognized types would be the incense sticks and the incense cones however there are actually four major types of incense.
Incense sticks - These are simply sticks with incense paste rubbed around the outer layer of the wood. Woods such as bamboo and sandalwood are often coveted for the production of incense sticks.
Incense powder- Incense powder is simply a incense in powder form. This is likely very concentrated and the most potent of incense available. It is also the closest to the original form of incense. It is simply incense in powder form. It is smooth, free to rough or sharp pieces and ground into a fine texture.
Incense coils - Incense coils like incense sticks are coils with a coating of incense around the outer layer.
Incense cones - Last but certainly not the least we have the incense cones. Incense cones are tightly packed incense. They come in cone shapes and are especially useful for waterfall as well as backflow incense burners.
- Safety - Due to the shape and design of incense cones they are much safer to use. Unlike incense sticks and incense coils, incense cones need burners. This means there's very little chance for accidents because the burners are safer than simply placing the incense on a flat surface or in a simple holder.
- Incense cones last just as long as incense sticks. There is a misconception that incense cones do not last long due to their shape and how they burn. This is not true.
- Incense cones release the scent of the incense much faster than other types of incense due to the way it's packed and design. You start perceiving the scent almost
Backflow cones are a type of incense cone. These cones are specially created for backflow incense burners. Backflow incense burners are burners that use backflow cones. These burners release the smoke from the incense downwards and usually onto a design that highlights and beautifies the incense smoke. Incense Ocean has many cool backflow incense burners that you can check out here. There are backflow incense burners inspired by streams, fruits, dragons and even Buddha. This is one the perks of backflow incense burners. When properly designed they are usually very lovely and they can elevate your incense experience.
Backflow incense cones can be used in three easy steps.
- Place your backflow cone into the designated spot in your backflow incense burner.
- Light up the tip for 4-7 seconds before putting out the flames.
- Wait a minute and a few seconds for the effect to begin.
Backflow cones are very easy to use as long as you have a backflow incense burner. If you're on the fence on whether you should purchase a backflow incense burner, here are three reasons you should!
- The incense actually permeates the air faster when you use a backflow incense burner. This is because of how the smoke passes through the burner.
- Backflow incense burners are perfect for larger establishments for two reasons. One, it's a great piece of decoration that looks good and second, it keeps the air smelling fresh and nice.
- Finally, backflow incense burners are absolutely wonderful to watch. If you're a visual person you'll definitely enjoy the easy moving smoke. This is actually one of the main reasons people invest in backflow incense burners!