STYLE & DESIGN: incense waterfall - incense fountain - waterfall incense burner -incense waterfalls - smoke waterfall - buy incense waterfall - the incense waterfall - incense universe - buy incense online - backflow incense burner - incense waterfall amazon - incense fountain amazon - fountain incense burner - waterfall backflow incense burner - smoke waterfall incense burner - waterfall incense burner Walmart - mountain river incense waterfall
Elegant and luxurious piece of home décor for your Home, Office, and Living room space; it also makes for a unique gift for your loved ones, featuring a beautiful display of a blue green rustic appearance.
Clear your mind and put it at ease as you enhance the fragrance notes with the view of the smoke replicating smooth flowing water.
- Delicate appearance. small and exquisite design and modeling, suitable for decoration.
- Exquisite workmanship, can be a classical furnishings, with meditation and aid-sleeping effect, As a refined interest, or for your special hospitality
- Can be used on a number of occasions, it can be used as incense in the living Chambers, you can create a comfortable atmosphere, purify the air while calming your mind, eliminating fatigue & improve sleep quality.
- Calms the nerves & help to concentrate.
- Feature: Assuaging and Calming
- Type: Aroma Burner, Smell Removing/Dehumidification
- Production: Candle Aromatherapy Furnace
- Material: Ceramic Cosmetic, Porcelain.
- Packing: Box
HOW TO USE:
- Choose a flat surface with little to no wind. Place the incense cones on top of the incense holder and light up the tip of the cone thoroughly.
- Ensure the hole on the bottom of the incense cone lines up with the hole on the burner.
- Burn the incense 3 to 5 times until it's lit then gently blow the flame. After a few minutes, the cone will release a pleasant scent as the smoke begins to slowly cascade downwards, creating a therapeutic and spectacular view of the smoking waterfall backflow.
HOW TO CLEAN:
Gently rinse the incense burner with warm water. In case of any remaining residue, a sponge can also be used with mild soap to clean off the residue left by the incense cones.