STYLE & DESIGN: incense waterfall - incense fountain - waterfall incense burner -incense waterfalls - smoke waterfall - buy incense waterfall - the incense waterfall - incense universe - buy incense online - backflow incense burner - incense waterfall amazon - incense fountain amazon - fountain incense burner - waterfall backflow incense burner - smoke waterfall incense burner - waterfall incense burner Walmart - mountain river incense waterfall
Clear your mind and put it at ease as you enhance the fragrance notes with the view of the smoke replicating smooth flowing water.
Elegant and luxurious piece of home décor for your Home, Office, and Living room space; it also makes for a unique gift for your loved ones, featuring a beautiful display of a blue green rustic appearance.
- Delicate appearance. small and exquisite design and modeling, suitable for decoration.
- Exquisite workmanship, can be a classical furnishings, with meditation and aid-sleeping effect, As a refined interest, or for your special hospitality
- Can be used on a number of occasions, it can be used as incense in the living Chambers, you can create a comfortable atmosphere, purify the air while calming your mind, eliminating fatigue & improve sleep quality.
- Calms the nerves & help to concentrate.
- Feature: Assuaging and Calming
- Type: Aroma Burner, Smell Removing/Dehumidification
- Production: Candle Aromatherapy Furnace
- Material: Ceramic Cosmetic, Porcelain.
- Packing: Box
HOW TO USE:
- Choose a flat surface with little to no wind. Place the incense cones on top of the incense holder and light up the tip of the cone thoroughly.
- Ensure the hole on the bottom of the incense cone lines up with the hole on the burner.
- Burn the incense 3 to 5 times until it's lit then gently blow the flame. After a few minutes, the cone will release a pleasant scent as the smoke begins to slowly cascade downwards, creating a therapeutic and spectacular view of the smoking waterfall backflow.
HOW TO CLEAN:
Gently rinse the incense burner with warm water. In case of any remaining residue, a sponge can also be used with mild soap to clean off the residue left by the incense cones.